DATE NIGHT



As your REALTOR I should always be up on the latest and greatest restaurants in my areas of focus.  This week I'm featuring on of the best in MALDEN,  the answer to your weekend DATE NIGHT.

Do your self a favor and be sure to check out ALL SEASONS TABLE in MALDEN.  It is always a happening spot especially on the weekend, and with their new stylist addition there is almost never a wait. 

I love it when I find a place that has amazing food and drinks as well as an ethically pleasing interior, it makes me oh so happy.  A few of my favorites to order are the spicy edamame, crab rangoon (obviously), and spicy tuna.  I'm borderline obsessed with sashimi, particularly salmon and they always carry the most fresh fish, it melts in your mouth. 

On the weekends they usually have a jazz band that plays on the original side of the restaurant.  Pair that with a great seat at the bar and a very well made scorpion bowl for TWO and you got yourself a nice romantic night. 


 
www.astrestaurant.com

xoxo

Erica Covelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...