ZUMBA... its a party!






As some of you might know I'm a former figure skater, I started skating when I was 6 and trained until I turned 18. Skating is a relatively EXPENSIVE sport and when it was time for me to go to college my parents were not about to foot the bill for both and so it was a bitter sweet goodbye to the sport that kept me fit for all those years.

It took a year or two for the drinking and eating to catch up with me but it finally did. I was completely comfortable with myself until years later when it suddenly dawned on me that my fiance and I weighted the same! At this point I knew that I needed to do something, the problem was that I HATE THE GYM!

I hate the gym and always have hated its monotonous scene, its so incredibly boring to me to walk on a tread mill or an elliptical for an hour.. yuck... I cringe at the thought! It was a blessing when a friend of mine introduced me to ZUMBA!!! I immediately fell in love, its amazing you can have fun and work out. If you like going out dancing and having yourself a good time.. you'll love ZUMBA! "The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!"

After changing my diet and being more cautious of portions and practicing Zumba twice a week.. I feel much better about how I look and feel. I'm still working towards my ultimate goal but at least I know its doable and that eventually I will be able to achieve it keeping my diet in control and ZUMBA in my life.

For more information on classes near you please visit http://www.zumba.com/us/

xoxo

Erica Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...