Where the WILD THINGS are

Tonight I decided to be a loner and catch a nice dinner, drink and a movie. A great place to do all three is the REVERE theater (National Amusements), the restaurant there has a really sweet bartender named Lisa that makes the a great grey goose dirty martini.


Where the Wild Things Are





From a set design perspective the movie was everything I hoped it would be.. the realistic sense of the character's along with the scenery had that desired whimsical feel. However I probably wouldn't take my child under the ago of 10-12 to go and see this movie.. its a little on the DARK side and possibly a bit too graphic for anyone younger. My take on the film was its subtle synopsis on life in general... no one owns this world we live in, if you make plans don't expect them all to follow through exactly the way YOU thought and EXPECT, ACCEPT AND EMBRACE CHANGE.

xoxo

Erica Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...